Reasons for Living is a fanfiction started by Michael7123 for the walking dead game. It tells a similar story as the plot of season two, with some major and minor alterations, and from multiple points of view (or POV's for short).
Links To StoryEdit
- Archive of our Own (Not up to date)
(NOTE: ALL POV CHARACTERS MARKED WITH A * ONLY HAVE A POV SEGMENT LEADING UP TO THEIR DEATHS. ALL CHARACTERS ARE LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER IN EACH SECTION.)
Major POV CharactersEdit
Major non POV CharactersEdit
Minor POV CharactersEdit
Minor Non POV CharactersEdit
- Michael7123 is a large fan of the "A Song Of Ice and Fire" series of Novels by George RR Martin.
- In the year the apocalypse started (2003), only the first three books of the series would have been published. Only the first and third books have been mentioned by characters in Reasons For Living.
- Michael7123 was inspired by the multiple POV structure of ASOIAF when writing this story. This was one of the primary reasons for the multiple POV structure.
- Michael7123 was really pissed that Omid died so early into season two, that he wanted to make a fic where Omid lived. He already had a plan to have a story that included Andrew St. John, so he decided to merge the two ideas.
- Thunderslate, also known as JakeSt, has repeatedly used ideas in his story, Into The Fray, that Michael7123 plans to use in his story. He finds this almost as annoying as the constant cliffhangers left on every single chapter of Into The Fray these days. Not that I'm bitter.